Saturday, January 23, 2010

NO HOMO!

My friend and I were talking and he brought up that he hates when people use the expression "no homo". I had no idea what he was talking about but I'm sure I agreed with something like "ya, those fucking queers". He went on to tell me that it's a rap thing and that he doesn't like that people are using it candidly. To me, it seems like a ridiculous expression and not nearly as funny as yelling "I'm not gay!" but I guess he can be mad at whatever he likes, hes a big boy. I heard the expression again when I was playing dodge ball and some guy was talking about doing some sexual act to another guy. This intrigued me because up until that point I figured it was potential that my friend (who we will call Murphy because I'm sick of typing "my friend") made the whole thing up. I asked my other friend (who we will call Jaymes to keep this simple) about "no homo" and he shows me THIS!!!

2 comments: